Cattleman's Steakhouse at Indian Cliffs Ranch, Fabens, TX
72086 people have been here
Mon-Fri: 17:00 - 22:00
Sat: 12:30 - 22:00
Sun: 12:30 - 21:00
- Good For Groups
- Good For Kids
- Take Out
- Waiter Service
- Walk-Ins Welcome
http://www.cattlemansranch.com/, http://www.cattlemanssteakhouse.com/, http://blogs.menshealth.com/guy-gourmet/check-out-the-9-manliest-restaurant-finalists-for-2012/2012/08/06/, http://dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/07/so-where-do-guys-eat-after-all/, http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60768-d501986-Reviews-Cattleman_s_Steakhouse_Indian_Cliffs_Ranch-El_Paso_Texas.html, http://www.yelp.com/biz/cattlemans-steakhouse-fabens-2, http://www.elpasoinc.com/whatsup/best_of_the_best/article_0dc60ffe-d0ba-11e1-ae44-0019bb30f31a.html
Parking Lot parking
Cattleman's Steakhouse is a large, family-style restaurant on a 32,000 acre working ranch. Enjoy a western atmosphere, miles of desert scenery and spectacular sunsets!
HOW TO GET HERE: From El Paso, take Interstate 10 East. Take the Fabens exit, exit 49, and turn left over the freeway onto FM 793. Drive into the desert on FM 793 for approximately 5 miles. Enter through gate #3 and drive to the top of the hill. You cannot miss us. We are the only business around.
Stay and visit, you'll also find: • Children's Zoo • Movie Sets • Snake Pit
• Indian Maze • Fort Apache • Lake Walk • Children's Playground • Buffalo • Longhorns • Wedding/Party Facilities and much, much more!
We are the original Cattleman's Steakhouse and we are not affiliated with any other Cattleman's Steakhouse in the country. We have been featured on the Travel Channel's Steak Paradise and 101 Tastiest Places to Chow Down. We were also featured on Discovery America's United States of Steak.
• Voted the "Manliest Steakhouse in America" by the readers of Men's Health magazine!
• 4.5 Star Yelp Rating
• Voted one of the TOP TEN restaurants in Texas by the readers of Texas Highways magazine twice!
• "Best Steak in El Paso" by El Paso Times readers - Every Year
• "Best Steak in El Paso" by What's Up readers for the previous nine years
• "Best Steak in the Country", said Michael Stern in People magazine
• Ranked Number One in the El Paso Area by TripAdvisor reviewers