Hotel, Hostel, Bar
Ostello Bello Nyaung Shwe - Inle Lake Hostel
814 people have been here
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Ostello Bello is located just a short 3 or 4 minute walk from the bus station! No need for a taxi or tuk-tuk. Just head west down Yone Gyi Street (if you're standing in the bus station, you would make a right). You'll see the large yellow "Ostello Bello" sign on the roof. If you pass a big red mini-mart called T&T, you're walking the wrong direction. If you cross over a bridge, you've gone too far!
Enjoy Myanmar’s beautiful landscapes in the blissful quiet environment of Inle Lake, where the water turns pink at sunrise and sunset. Join treks on the neighbouring hills or simply lay back and taste the locally produced wine while gazing at the lake.
Ostello Bello is an innovative Italian project, started in 2011, that acts in the hostels business. Now active in Italy and in Myanmar, Ostello Bello is successfully revolutionizing the old “hostel” concept: it imagines and creates hostels as experiences incubators, culture hubs and social medias for real.
The project has been acclaimed by several international awards.
Discover more about our hostel and services. And remember, all the facilities are free!
• 24 hours Reception
• Facilities for Early Arrivals and Late Departures
• Free WI-FI in every room and common areas
• Bar and restaurant serving both local and Western food
• Travel desk for information and tickets
• Sunrise and sunset tours on boats
• 22 shared and 9 private rooms
• All shared and private rooms with ensuite Western style toilets and showers
• Air Con in all rooms
• Linen and towels provided to every guest
• Lockers in every shared room
• Reading light and 220V plug by each bed
• Luggage storage
• Printing of your next boarding pass or tickets
• Safety deposit box at reception
• City maps
• Travel guides
• Ear plugs*
• Shampoo and soap*
• Locks (for sale)
• Free breakfast (6am to 10am) or early breakfast box
• 24-hour free flow coffee, tea and water
• Free Burmese cigars
• Restaurant open for lunch (12:30pm-2pm) and dinner (6pm-10pm)
• Pasta sharing to meet new friends: free pasta snack at 1pm, 7pm and 9pm
• Discounted drinks at our Happy Hour in the Sunset Rooftop bar (5pm-9pm)
• Chilling area on the rooftop (4am-10:30pm)
• Ping-Pong table
• Guitars & board games
• Book swap
• Free cultural activities (different selection every week: local market tours, winery tour, movie nights, Burmese language lessons, Trivia, Bingo, Yoga classes, Shan noodle night, boat tours)