Asian Fusion Restaurant, Japanese Restaurant
Jack's Place - Kadena
940 people have been here
Tue-Sat: 11:00 - 14:00
Rules of Engagement:
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts in good taste. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you don't comply, your message will be removed.
· We recognize that the web is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage federal resources, moderating and posting of responses to comments will occur during regular business hours Monday through Friday. Comments submitted after hours or on weekends will be read and possibly responded to as early as possible; in most cases, this means the next business day.
· We will not allow: Comments or submissions that contain vulgar, profane, hateful or abusive language or images; personal attacks of any kind; or offensive terms that discriminate against specific ethnic, national or racial groups.
· Comments that are spam, are clearly "off topic," or that promote commercial services or products. Comments should be limited to those relating to the U.S. Air Force. Comments that make unsupported accusations will not be permitted.
· Comments that promote or advertise a business or commercial transaction. We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
· Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
· For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information.
· You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
· Finally, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf
Jack's Place houses a gourmet restaurant, a teppanyaki
room, two lounges and an outdoor patio. The specialties of
the house include of best of Asian and American cuisine in a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
Relax and enjoy teppanyaki as your own personal chef grills up tenderloin beef, chicken or shrimp right before your eyes. Menu items include tenderloin beef dinner, Japanese style barbeque chicken or the house specialty: a combination dinner of beef tenderloin medallions, skewered shrimp and boneless chicken filets.
Our gourmet dining room is a perfect place to celebrate a special occasion or just dine in an elegant atmosphere. It's easy to see why Jack's Place is a Kadena favorite. Enjoy the sunset on the outdoor patio and try the great taste of Okinawa’s favorites and treat yourself to live music in the dining room every Saturday.
• House Special Beef Curry
• Mixed Grill with Beef Tenderloin and Chicken
• Seafood Spaghetti
• Roasted Duck Breast with orange sauce
• Lobster Tail Oscar
• And more!
East Meets West House Specialties
Served with a cup of soup, tossed salad, vegetable du jour, potatoes and rolls with butter.
• Jack's famous Garlic Steak
• Japanese-style Barbeque Chicken
• Shrimp Scampi
• Surf & Turf
• Lobster or King Crab Legs with Filet Mignon
Salmon, Mahi Mahi or Swordfish Steak
Your choice of preparation:
• Sautéed with hot butter
• Sautéed with oil
Served with soup, salad, vegetables, potato, coffee or tea and petite sweets.
Book your next party or event with us! For inquiries, please call after 4 pm.